Sacred Implements to Match Your Spiritual Practice
“The damaru was delivered yesterday, and I just wanted to let you know that it is everything, and much more, that I hoped it would be. It is an absolutely joy to hold and to play. I have never used another damaru with the richness and complexity of tones that this one possesses. I knew the moment I picked it up that it was very special. Apart from its beautiful physical appearance and how good it feels to hold, when it sounds I sense a strong resonance with the entire mandala of deities that I strive to invoke every day in practice. Nothing could be better! So in short, thank you. And thanks to the artisans who worked with so much obvious care and patience to produce it.”
Welcome to the home of authentic Chod dharma implements! Damaru are made by our Bhutanese fabricator in his small workshop according to ancient traditional methods and artistic integrity. With trees from Bhutan (one per drum) and untreated Bhutanese goat skins, their powerful energetic and spiritual effects have the ability to dramatically improve our practice and to benefit towards others. Supporting their creation also assures that the science of these tantric Chod instruments of Tibet, Nepal and Bhutan will not be lost. Bone implements, bells and other items are also sourced out in Nepal and Bhutan, as needed.
- All items are CUSTOM FABRICATED or custom ordered on request.
- This includes SengDeng Chod Damaru from 8″ to 10″ in diameter.
- Zabshing (Bawa) Damaru are super light weight, made of the burl of the same tree, but do cost more.
- Please contact us with your request and for current prices, as they fluctuate.
- Occasionally we receive special or extra items; these will be listed here on a monthly basis.