The Ancient Chod Tradition
Welcome to the home of authentic Chod dharma implements. Damaru are made by our fabricator in his small workshop according to ancient traditional methods and artistic integrity. Their powerful energetic and spiritual effects dramatically improve our practice and ability to benefit others. Supporting their creation assures that the science of these tantric Chod instruments of Tibet, Nepal and Bhutan will not be lost. Bone implements, bells and other items are also sourced out in Nepal and Bhutan, as needed.
- All items are CUSTOM FABRICATED or custom ordered on request.
- This includes SengDeng Chod Damaru from 8″ to 10″ in diameter.
- Zabshing (Bawa) Damaru are super light weight, made of the burl of the tree, but are more expensive
- Please contact us with your request and for current prices, as they fluctuate.
- Occasionally we receive special or extra items; these will be listed here on a monthly basis.